Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Why the Drop in the number of Subscribers?

May 23, 1996 06:45 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Lynn:

I have been trying to get newbees to participate. I do not forget the
days several decades ago when I was new to Theosophy and am glad that the
members at that time did make me feel very comfortable and that is why I
am still here and trying to get folks like you to post any message you
want. I hope this will be so soon.

	.....Ramadoss