Re: Spice Cake

May 23, 1996 06:55 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Ann:

Glad to see your message. It is my gut feeling that in addition to many
who have left, there are many who are lurking may feel the same way as
you have. I just saw a message where the writer says somewhat similar
observation.

It is my hope that the situation will turn around.

BTW, did you notice that there is a new newsgroup alt.theosophy. There
are no messages in it yet. Will have to see how it blossoms.

	Cheers

	....Ramadoss