To: Martin, Character incompatibility; alt.theosophy

May 20, 1996 05:59 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Martin,

I think your message contains some really wonderful ideas. I'm also one of
those who would prefer to talk about some practical applications of
Theosophy. If I can make a suggestion, would you have time to take one or 2
of those items you talk about, or however many you could handle, & make them
into a department of TI. You write well. Maybe you could elicit some
comments & questions by writing out some of the things you've experienced,
or others you know have experienced, & put them of theos-buds? How does that
grab you?

Liesel