Re: Bashing of Eldon?????

May 20, 1996 00:40 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:57 PM 5/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>A hot tempered tartar barbarian indeed!  Another Russian Savage?  HPB would
>be proud.
>If you have read any of her letters about people who pissed her off, (and I
>know you have and so has Daniel) you are the soul of mildness and restraint.
>If they kick you off the board, I'm going too and we can get to work creating
>alt.theosophy and there will nothing anyone can do about it.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker

That's what she keeps saying! She says I'm far too restrained and a shame to
our tartar heritage!

As to Alt.theosophy I think it's time to do so. It's needed to have a place
to examine Theosophy under a dissection microscope, take it completely
apart, and put it together again minus some dreadfully lousy Karma.

alexis