Re: Bashing of Eldon?????

May 19, 1996 10:00 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Alexis writes:

. Basically what we are up against is a case of double
>standards. And that's all it is, anything that Eldon or Daniel Caldwell, or
>others of their group  (and they really should stop pretending they are not
>a cabal) is perfectly O.K. and anything that the rest of us say and do,
>especially me, isn't o.k.!

Daniel writes::

Oh, yes.  Eldon and I are part of this cabal, this inner group.  We number
in the
hundreds and will uproot any and all heresies!

I barely know Eldon!  Let's see, I have probably talked to Eldon two timeson
the phone  in the last
3 or 4 years.  And I believe that was on Vic's CD-Rom project in the
Phillipines.
I have received maybe one letter and a few e-mail messages from Eldon over
the same
period.  I think I said a few words to Eldon the one time I saw him as we
passed through
Emmett Small's living room in San Diego.

Is this another conspiracy theory?  I have one friend who now believes he
is being telepathically assaulted with a barrage of conspiracy theories.
It's rough living in this
world when you have to carry around in your head dozens of conspiracy theories!!

Gotta leave.    Must telephone Eldon with the latest plans for the next assault.
And must fax the latest update  to THE LEADER OF THE G.R.O.U.P.

D................C.............., chairperson of the Heresy Committee, also
chairperson of the
 Standards Committee.