Re: Images

May 17, 1996 02:49 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>BTW, I'm pretty sure there are transcendental forms that can be perceived by
>the higher manas. Also, I think that higher manas is capable of forming
>abstract images or forms, which cannot be done in the kama-manas state of
>mind, of course.  What do you think?

	Excuse me for butting in here.  I want to point out that both
the higher and lower manas are essentially image-makers.  Kama-manas
simply adds emotional charges to the images.  When we die, we lose
our brains, and with it the power to think logically and rationally.  What we
have instead, is an outpouring of karmic images.

	Jerry S.
	Member ,TI