Re: higher powers

May 14, 1996 05:25 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Bee:
> The thing that worries me about a logical and sensible
>answer is that the thoughts of these people are not logical or sensible. That
>is what causes a lot of their problems in interacting with the world around
>them.
	But they are logical.  They have their own logic.  Our
dreams are very logical while we are dreaming, and only appear
illogical after bucking them up against our waking-state logic.

>Logical, 'normal' people tend to assume similar thought patterns as
>their own in others and so find schizophrenics very hard to deal with.
	You are defining logical by what the majority agree to.  I
am not so sure that this is a logical way to define logic.

> Why would a person with an illogical pattern of thinking assume
>that religion would give them security?
	You surely have to be kidding on this one.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI