Re: auras

May 12, 1996 05:22 PM
by ramadoss

At 04:12 PM 5/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>One questions that comes up is, if one is able to put a sheath over the
>>astral body so that one cannot see what is behind it - an analogy like
>>some one wearing a easy flowing dress - then it is possible to prevent
>>anyone looking at the aura.
>>
>>Is this possible?
>>
>>	....doss
>
>Doss,
>I don't know whether it's possible to make yourself invisible to someone
>with ESP. To escape notice from someone with ordinary sight you can imagine
>that your aura is grey, & shrink into yourself so as to not draw attention.
>So I've been told. It's worked when I've tried it. There's also a technique
>you can use so another person can't read your thoughts, but I think you have
>to be pretty powerful to be able to use it.
>Liesel

Liesel:

I am using the analogy. As above so below and vice versa. If I can purchase
a clothing and cover myself so that no one can really see my actual physical
form such as whether I am thin or heavy somewhat similar possibility may
exist in the superphysical world. I agree it may require the use of energy
unless one is very highly evolved and knows some short cut to do it. Take
for example in the presence of a powerful aura of an extremely highly
evolved person, a sensitive may be "knocked off" even though the sensitive
may no know why. In such a situation, the powerful aura person may tune
down. Just speculation on my part.

        ....doss