auras

May 12, 1996 12:05 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>One questions that comes up is, if one is able to put a sheath over the
>astral body so that one cannot see what is behind it - an analogy like
>some one wearing a easy flowing dress - then it is possible to prevent
>anyone looking at the aura.
>
>Is this possible?
>
>	....doss

Doss,
I don't know whether it's possible to make yourself invisible to someone
with ESP. To escape notice from someone with ordinary sight you can imagine
that your aura is grey, & shrink into yourself so as to not draw attention.
So I've been told. It's worked when I've tried it. There's also a technique
you can use so another person can't read your thoughts, but I think you have
to be pretty powerful to be able to use it.
Liesel