Re: Comparing Auras

May 11, 1996 10:14 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:47 AM 5/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Doss,
>it might be possible to read the aura of the writer of an e-mail message, but
>by the time it has filtered through the different servers there might not be
>much left.  In any event it might be an interesting experiment.
>
>Chuck
>
>Chuck:

There wouldn't be any "filtration" because the aura itself wouldn't be
transmitted. The Internet merely would allow the operant to "tune in" as it
were to the person sending the message, at which point a properly operative
aura reader could focus directly on the person no matter where they are, and
read the aura that way. I would be surprised if it were as accurate as a
personal reading, but it would give some idea as to the quality of energy
with which one was dealing. If one can ""distance read" individuals in say
Adyar from say California, and this is quite easy, then the computer network
would only be the same kind of connecting link that say a photograph would
be. The KGB did stuff like this for years and so did our CIA, I'd be amazed
to find out that they'd stopped.

alexis