Gangus very defunctus

May 08, 1996 05:37 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960508200545.006bf338@mail.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>Now maybe we ought to actually choose a name for ourselves as a group, for
>group we're becoming. Think of some choices why don't you? I'll try too.
>
>alexis d.

With all due respect to both of you (Alexis and Chuck) I beg to differ.
While we may have more in common than otherwise, I genuinely believe
that to suggest forming a "group" of this sort would be counter-
productive, and justifiably be seen as divisive.  As I have pointed out
before, Eldon, along with many others on theos-l, is, like ourselves, a
member of TI.  And being a member of TI places us all where, IMO, we
properly belong, as members acknowledging *together* their place within
the human family.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: