Re: Paul Brunton's Comments on the TS

May 08, 1996 06:12 AM
by Olcott Library

The Notebooks of Paul Brunton (16 volumes) are in print and available
from:
	Larson Publications
	4936 Route 414
	Burdett, NY 14181
	607-546-9342
	800-828-9344 (for VISA and MC orders)

The price per volume is $16.95 paper for most of them (some are $12.50,
$14.95 or $19.95) or $29.95 cloth (a couple are only $25.00). A discount
is offered if the whole set is purchased.

All volumes can be borrowed from the Olcott Library, if you are a member
of TSA resident in the US, or a member of the library.

Elisabeth Trumpler
Head Librarian
Olcott Library & Research Center
e-mail: olcott@dupagels.lib.il.us