Re: Repartee versus substance

May 06, 1996 08:55 PM
by ramadoss

Eldon; You have raised some very fundamental and important questions. As a
start, may be each one of us can respond by stating what Universal
Brotherhood means to them and how it relates in a practical way to the
upliftment of our fellow humans. Out of this exchange of ideas may come a
better understanding of the multi-faceted aspects of Universal Brotherhood.
I completely agree that none of the ideas can be enforced on anybody using
any external means. Each one of us have to understand what it means to us
and implement it every minute of our daily life.

        ...doss