Re: Uncertainty

May 03, 1996 01:34 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>I am not sure that uncertainty does not stem from our own lack of knowledge
>of the forces at work in the Universe.

	Physics has finally caught up to occultism.  Physics
has confirmed that our stable universe rests on an unstable
background.  This is exactly what has been taught in occult
circles for centuries--cosmos (or Kosmos, as HPB has it)
rises up from chaos, light from darkness.  You cannot have
one without the other.  And no, it does not stem from our
"lack of knowledge" but is a very real Ring-Pass-Not for us.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI