Re: Lost?

May 02, 1996 10:44 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:15 PM 5/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960501175832.006c471c@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>>Ah true, too true, but "John's Friend" is only about half of me..what shall
>>be done with the rest?
>>
>>alexis
>
>It will be loved along with the rest of you.  Well, by most of us, I
>hope!
>
>Alan :-)
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html

Mille Grazie mi egregio signore! Thank you Alan, after all I'm no different
than your average Martian.

By the way, it's really a shame about Routledge & Kegan Paul, they were one
of the better publishers of books on spiritual themes. Jerry-H.E. procured
my a copy of Tillett's book and I sent my Xeroxed excepts on to Chuck
Cosimano on the ground that he'd make good use of them.

You remember I once suggested Amino Acids for Arthritis, well it was
suggested by John's "Spirit Doctor" Angus Mac Pherson and for some or
another reason it seems to work. You I'm sure, know what they are, and that
they are vital to proper utilization of various nutrients etc. But why they
help with Arthritis I have no idea at all...except that they do. When I take
them I never even get the little "twinges" that are all that's left from the
very bad arthritis I did have before spirit took a hand. I take 2,000 mg
pills three times a day. I recently made an experiment and stopped taking
them for a while and it was instantly "twinge - twinge - twinge", I't can't
hurt in any case, as amino acids are entirely natural bodily products. It's
not like taking some chemical.
I haven't sent the 40.00 I promised because of "new house expenses" some of
them being surprises. We are still waiting for the approval of the Veteran's
Administration who will underwrite our loan. When that's done,(and you know
bureaucrats) all the pins are in a row, and we'll begin to finalize plans
for our move.

fondly,

alexis d.