Re: Bee's comments, and everything else

Apr 29, 1996 06:06 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <v01530500ada9c730be05@[165.227.35.214]>, Rodolfo Don
<rdon@garlic.com> writes
>Alan,
>
>Can something be done here on theos-l, *without taking sides* on the latest
>out of control discussions?
>
>I had some expectations when I joined theos-l, being a discussion list, but
>nothing like this.
>
>I refuse to take sides on these discussions, but if the quality and
>civility of the discussions don't improve, I will have to sign-off.
>
>Rodolfo Don

.. which would be a sad day.  I have made a few pleas for civility and
politeness, and we could all do the same.  If such pleas fall on deaf
ears or dead keyboards, then some *serious* rethinking may become
necessary, I agree.  Hang in there for now please, Rudy.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age