Re: Bee's comments, and everything else

Apr 28, 1996 09:52 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Rudy:

Let me but in. There are several things that can be done.

1. Put certain names in your program filter which will direct any
messages from the individual(s) directly to trash and you will never even
see it.

2. Stop responding to any message that you think is not worth continued
discussion.

(2) will be very effective if more posters as more people join in and do
not give opportunity to continue a message chain.

There may be other techniques that work. I would like to hear of any more
creative ideas.

	....doss

PS: Unsubscribeing is not the best answer, IMHO.