How do we broadcast theosophy nowadays

Apr 28, 1996 06:15 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Jerry,

I'm happy for you that you're getting new perspectives from reading Chuck &
Alexis.

A  week or 2 ago, Alexis got quite disgustingly abusive on the subject of
CWL. I'm really not going to tolerate that anymore. That man's writings mean
a great deal to me, & as a person I revere him. He was my Teacher's Teacher.
Harry didn't say CWL was always right, but he surrounded his memory with a
great deal of love & affection; he learned from him & assisted him as a
young lad; he took care of him at times when he got older, I was told that
CWL had a really beautiful relationship with many who knew him; and I just
won't tolerate anymore listening to utter garbage about a person who means a
lot to me too. I think I have a right. So I don't read Alexis anymore at all.

I don't read Chuck either, because I simply don't have time for negative
drivel. I want to look at things I can learn something from, or get some
sort of positive feeling. Everything Chuck writes is negative. I've been
taught, by CWL's pupil, Harry, and also by Serge King, that other people's
negative thoughts have an adverse effect. Serge even taught us what to do so
that other people's negative statements can glance off. By the same token, I
don't look at gruesome murder msyteries on TV or in the movies any more. I
can tolerate negativity even less than others, because I was raised in a
very negative atmosphere, & it took me years to shake it off. So I don't
need it reinforced now. Not even a little bit.

If it pleases you, and you've learned a few things from it, well, then, good
for you. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Liesel
Member TI