Re: OCCULTISM

Apr 28, 1996 05:34 PM
by Jerry Schueler

 John Paul Rolston posted a short essay by Judge on occultism.
Apart from being a tad overdramatic (which Judge tended to do a
lot) I agree completely.  Is there a reason for the post?  Was it
meant to tell us something?  I am sorry, but I tend to get suspicious
whenever someone posts a quote from an "authority" (and I agree
that Judge was an  Adept) without any rationale for it.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI