to Doss re the TS

Apr 28, 1996 06:15 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>Even the Great Roman Empire
>had its days. Where is it today? It decined and fell into oblivion.
>
>The house is on fire. Let us awake and do something soon.
>
>	....doss

Doss,

I agree with everything you wrote. What do you think we ought to do?
I'd really like to hear your ideas, because outside of trying to make a go
of TI I do't see any other good possibilities.

I was going to say "hire a PR agent". That's been tried, & it was found that
it would have to be a person who's also a Theosophist, because anyone else
didn't work out well. I think someone at Wheaton was even sent to take a PR
course about 10 years ago.

When you compare the TS to Rome, you may have a point there. We are taught
that civilisations rise & fall. Well, maybe it's the TS's time to go, &
something else will arise. The Ancient Wisdom won't die. It may stay buried
for a while, but it didn't do that even during the Dark Ages in Europe. It
has a way of surviving in the hearts & minds if only of a few people.

Really now, what is our asuggestion?

Liesle
Member TI