Re: Alexis responds

Apr 25, 1996 11:13 AM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Alexis,
Thanks for your answers and comments to my questions.

Do I detect a trace of irritation or impatience in some of your comments to
me?
I'm sorry if you feel I have been needlessly questioning you.   But when you
make certain statements without documentation, etc., I have no idea what your
statements are based upon.  I cannot read your mind.  Is it so unreasonable to
ask for some additional details?  I said in my previous post that you had some
interesting ideas, but in order for me to evaluate the validity of these
ideas, I have to
ask myself (if no one else) certain questions and try to ascertain what is
reasonable,
probable, etc.  And in order to do a good job of that, one needs some
information,
data, facts, etc. to work with.  Of course, you can always decide whether to
provide
any worthwhile information or not.

Concerning point #4 below, you said that you had just written something on
that in another post.  I have not seen that post.  Which one is it?

Daniel