re: the ES

Apr 23, 1996 11:55 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:45 PM 4/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
Jerry: What you have written below is a fantastically accurate and very
concise history of Theosophy. If the TI doesn't have an official historian I
nominate you. Ther is clearly no one around who is more conversant with
theosophical history. I also, sadly must agree with you that the time has
come to start anew. Between Theosophy International and Alexandria West I
think we really do have a nucleus for not only a new manifestation of the
theosophical movement, but, as this time it WILL be a totally SERVICE TO
HUMANITY ORIENTED nucleus for the promotion of universal amity and peace.

alexis dolgorukii
The Eclectic Theosophist
Shaman, Healer, Bibliophile