to Paul Johnson

Apr 23, 1996 05:03 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Paul,

I agreed with your message re how much more interesting & dynammic medit-l is.
I love you account of sailing on Chesapeake Bay. What a beautiful experience!

I think your attempts at perking up theos-l are very worthwhile, but it's my
considered opinion that you're beating a dead horse. At least for the time
being, there are a number of people on theos-l who have very negative views,
& have nothing dynamic or constructive to contribute, & since they also make
the most noise, they debase the whole mailing list. I think trying to perk
this thing up is a humoungous waste of time.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR