female mahatmas

Apr 19, 1996 03:01 PM
by Michelle Donald

Though I have studied this myself I remember at a talk some years ago
some said that Kwan Yin (various spellings my apoloogies if this isnt
the correct one) is one a female mahatma.

Maybe others have studied this and can confirm/correct my memory?

BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/