Re: MESSENGER #14--Correction

Apr 19, 1996 02:46 PM
by Drpsionic

Rich,
I've been studiously avoiding reading threads that are bad for my blood
pressure these days and I reccommend you do the same.
By the way, it was an article you wrote about the TS in the short lived
journal Gnostica in the 1970's that got me into the TS in the first place, so
you have heavy Karma.
I think Alan has a hair shirt somewhere you may want to borrow.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Chuck MTI, FTSA