Senzar

Apr 19, 1996 03:05 PM
by Michelle Donald

There is a good booklet published by TPH London - a red cover
if I remember correctly staple bound didnt have a spine. Sorry cant
remember the title - a terrible sin - but I worked with so many books
I ended up only associating them with the publishers and authors!

I am sure this booklet would be available from the Quest Bookshop at
Wheaton - they have a 1800 number for orders I'm sure someone in the
US on this list could help with the number.

John Algeo has an interest in Senzar too - you could always contact
him and ask him to suggest some references.

Hope this helps
BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/