Re: Reply to JRC -- Same Old Arguments

Apr 17, 1996 04:16 PM
by Porreco, Nick - CPMQ

JRC,

Easier it is to say nothing.  If the process of conveying ones opinion is
preaching to your eyes, then why communicate.  What we do in our lives can
only be seen by those around us and judged by none, for in judging we
usually are expressing our own inadequacies.  Yes its true that my own words
may betray me but as the three objects I mentioned are an ideal, they are my
objective and I did not say I had reached them.  For example, I feel that
Love in the highest since is the realization of unity and as such a true
reflection of Reality.   And as to my feet, you wouldn't want to kiss them,
believe me.

Shanti,
Nick.

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Porreco, Nick - CPMQ wrote:

> Doss, good point, I think that you, Eldon and Bee are all on the same
> harmonious frequency.  The true show of an evolved being is compassion,
love
> and selflessness for the sake of these qualities not for the ego or to
have
> your feet kissed.
>
> Shanti,
> Nick

Nick ...
        Easy it is for people to speak fine words of compassion, love
truth and beauty - easier still to preach them as what we ought to all
do. Who could argue? But if saying the words worked we'd have achieved
world peace milennia ago (-:).
        Problem is, the preachers rarely practice the words any better
than those they preach to (though the act of preaching does get one's
"feet kissed").

                                                                -JRC