"Brotherhood", Support and Mutual Aid

Apr 17, 1996 06:01 PM
by Alan

A regular lurker writes:

>It is easy but quite
>unintentional for the regulars to not look outward and welcoming to
>those who are not part of the regular crowd.
>
>In a group like TS where we are fostering brotherhood - as a dear
>friend of mine in the NYTS says - its often the last place you'll
>find it! And when one thinks about it we are usually aspiring towards
>it (living in the future) rather than living that way in the present.

Let's try and move "brotherhood" into the present and onto the list -
like turn flames down to simmer, promoting the TI familial concept
whereby, as I see it, we help and support each other.  Nick Porreco
kindly sent me a copy of the book I have been after re-obtaining for
many years - Mutual Aid.  Let's go for it!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age