Re: TSA On the Internet

Apr 17, 1996 05:07 AM
by M K Ramadoss

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Eldon B. Tucker wrote:

> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 06:42:37 -0400
> From: Eldon B. Tucker <eldon@theosophy.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@elvis.vnet.net>
> Subject: TSA On the Internet

> Since it's okay to talk about the computer project ...
> The technical information that I heard was that the computer
> would be a 166 mhz Pentium running Windows NT with a cisco
	> router and a 56 kb ISDN line, later to grow to a T1 connection.
>
> -- Eldon

Eldon:

Thanks for taking interest to post the above here.

For those of us computer hardware illiterates,

166MHZ Pentium is a computer I see advertized in local newspapers that
one can walk into a store like Best Buy or Office Depot and walk out with.

Windows NT - Like Windows everyone knows

Cisco router - some hardware to deal with communication/tel line

ISDN 56KB - usually called I Still Don't Know!

T1 - again something todo with tel line.

I will wait to see the www content.

BTW, I believe that the www that JEM setup was done in a couple of *days*
by DeGracia and John and *not* days or months. Both of them have other
full-time occupations. So let us see how long TSA takes.

	....doss