Re: etc

Apr 16, 1996 10:50 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 04:46 PM 4/16/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I think if I were newbie I would go away - it's easier, and there are
>friendlier places.
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Perhaps "prickely" would be better than unfriendly. Actually Alan, when you
consider that most of us remain friends after some really adamant arguments,
it is friendlier than most. That's what being "grown up" is all about isn't
it? Being able to disagree (even violently) about politics and religion, and
remain friends at the end of it.

I have better news tonight. I got really busy and found a new lender and
things are going swimmingly again. We applied for the loan tonight, John's
going to fax it to the Bank tomorrow. Learned a good lesson though. Never do
business with friends.

Speaking of friends, my friend Micheal Freestone ex of Guernsey will be
arriving from Sidney in the Land of Oz on Thursday morning, having travleed
some two thirds of the way round the world! It will be good to see him. He's
a lovely computer person who is not the least interested in occultism or
metaphysics but a good ffriend to both John and I.

alexis.