summer stuff and Radha

Apr 16, 1996 09:45 PM
by Drpsionic

The Messenger arrived today, just before I learned my garage had been broken
into.. There is some meaning there but I'm at a loss to figure it out.
 Anyway, Radha is scheduled to speak at least three times.  Her topics will
be, according to the paper, "Universal Ethics in Today's World," Is the
Member's Freedom in Opposition to the Unity of the Society," and "The Yoga of
Knowledge, Devotion and Action."
I am going to have to lay in a good supply of valerian root.

Chuck the Barbarian Who Repenteth Not MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker