morality

Apr 12, 1996 10:05 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

        True morality, to me, comes from inside, & doesn't have too much to
do with the religious claptrap trying to be superimposed from the outside. I
rebel against someone telling me "thou shalt not...."; yet something inside
of me tells me that taking another's life is not what I wish to do. They
have a right to their life as I do to mine.

In the same sense, at our stage we still need some laws to keep us in check.
My ideal is that we'll evolve enough some day, so that superimposed laws
will no longer be necessary.

May I say that this is not my original thought.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA,TS in Canada,HR