Re: www

Apr 09, 1996 10:57 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:45 PM 4/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>>large cut<<<<<<
>>Web: http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>---------

Rudy:

That is a really wonderful thing you've done. The creation of a home page on
the world wide web is just what Theosophy International needed. And it's
also a perfect example of what TI is all about, a member saw a need and
filled it. Thank you very much and congratulations on your initiative. I
think this is what young people and unstuffy old ones really want and need,
a place where one doesn't have to KowTow to some stuffy administration that
"knows it all".

I have to admit I'm curious though: "GARLIC. COM"?????? You don't live in
Gilroy California (The Garlic Capital of the World) or do you? My computer
Guru just installed "Netsacpe Gold" and tomorrow night he's going to show me
how to use it. (He's asleep now) The first place I go will be the TI web site!

alexis Dolgorukii, MTI, FTSA