Re:

Apr 09, 1996 10:47 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:36 PM 4/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>The quote below is from the Master K.H.  See Mahatma Letters, letter 10 in
>the first 3 editions.
>

>>Work out every cause of evil you can think of trace it to its origin and you
>>will have solved one-third of the problems of evil.
>>
>>The other two-thirds are caused by religion.
>>Ignorance created Gods and cunning took advantage of the opportunity.
>>
>>It is belief in God and Gods that makes two-thirds of humanity the slaves of
>>a handful of those who deceive them under the false pretence of saving them.
>>

>Daniel:

Many thanks, I've saved this, and will print it and put it up on the wall in
my office. It is exactly what I have been saying, almost word for word, for
the last 20 years! One of the major elements in my book "Here We All
Are.....SO?" Is the elaboration of that theme.
Perhaps now I won't be seen as so terribly "out in left field" in my view of
religion and the religious.
Perhaps now I understand better why His Highness Karan Singh, Maharajah of
Jammu and Kashmir, whom some of us believe to be K.H.'s Grandson, sought me out.

Alexis Dolgorukii