Re: www

Apr 10, 1996 06:22 AM
by Rodolfo Don

>>>Web: http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>>
>>---------
>
>Rudy:
>
>That is a really wonderful thing you've done. The creation of a home page on
>the world wide web is just what Theosophy International needed. And it's
>also a perfect example of what TI is all about, a member saw a need and
>filled it. Thank you very much and congratulations on your initiative. I
>think this is what young people and unstuffy old ones really want and need,
>a place where one doesn't have to KowTow to some stuffy administration that
>"knows it all".

Thanks, I hope we all contribute to it, and keep the site alive, just like
theos-l.

>I have to admit I'm curious though: "GARLIC. COM"?????? You don't live in
>Gilroy California (The Garlic Capital of the World) or do you? My computer
>Guru just installed "Netsacpe Gold" and tomorrow night he's going to show me
>how to use it. (He's asleep now) The first place I go will be the TI web site!

You're right. I live in Gilroy. I guess that makes us almost next door
neighbors. I was thinking that maybe after next week, that I will be in
Idaho and Oregon, Gene and I could go to San Francisco and meet you and
John. What do you think?

>alexis Dolgorukii, MTI, FTSA

Rudy

THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL