Re: Wagner

Apr 10, 1996 10:40 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Boy, Alexis,

You know all the details about everybody's sex life. I knew Leonard
Bernstein was gay, or bisexual, he had a wife, but I didn't know it about
Aaron Copland. What kind of revolutionary sex life did Wagner have? I
wouldn't put it past him to have done it standing on his head.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR