Re: Movement towards central control

Dec 28, 1996 08:02 AM
by Drpsionic

As a member of both the TSA and International Co-Freemasonry I can guarantee
that crazy things are afoot! The strange machinations that you have outlined
are causing me to be split in two! It all depends from which perspective you
approach things ---- but linking the problems of the two organizations
together and trying to find an overarching pattern is not healthy for either
and causes undue confusion to people who don't understand the inner dynamics.
This I fear is what you are doing!

In spite of surface similarities the problems faced by the two organizations
are very different and can't be compared.
Gerda J. Thompson