Re: TI and TLO; Project 01

Dec 28, 1996 07:33 AM
by jem

>I can get to the web page and have downloaded the four basic
>articles - not enough IMHO. However using the links offered
>either refuses to work netscape 02 beta or in the latest
>instance hangs my system. I got 3/4 of a picture of Ms.
>Roehrer which I found in the CACHE directory after reboot. I
>wonder if others have the same problem.

hmmm... it worked ok from here
there library is actually quite large. did you check out the contents?

>*Also* to use Telnet internationally requires some pretty weird
>timekeeping to take full advantage of the online Lodge! How
>about someone with the knowhow getting theos-l on a www page?
>
>Alan

I just added a theos-l.html it is linked into the homepage too.

try http://www.vnet.net/users/jem
select the disc-list stuff further info

or you can go directly to it with
http://www.vnet.net/users/jem/theos-l.html

regarding TLO telnet it does make a nice place to schedule meetings
for any group in the world. they have 255 channels. also there is
full access to their library.

just interesting.

peace -

john mead