Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach

Dec 24, 1996 06:11 AM
by liesel

>Dear John Meade
I agree with you 100%
To reiterate
I believe with you that "misunderstanding & comminucation problems *are*
honest problems" & that they exist in this instance.

I also think that "we need more time to come to a peaceful understanding"
before there's a "stampede".

"Let us try to fix the system before it is permanently damaged."

Liesel
Member Theosophy International
Member Human Race

hi