Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach

Dec 23, 1996 07:44 PM
by MK Ramadoss

At 123400 PM 12/23/95 -0500 John E Mead wrote:
>hi --
>
>I recently received an e-mail from Dr. Algeo which suggests that the intent
>of the
>changes were to directly conform with requests from the Adyar/Committee.
>
>We seem to be caught up in an arguement about the implementation vs. the
>*intent*
>of the changes.

I am very glad to see your message and it is very timely.

All of us are united in the best interests of Theosophy and
Theosophical Society. We have a situation where all our hearts are in the
right place and the motivation of everyone is correct and excellent.

One thing my experience has taught me is that *every* problem can be
solved if we only clearly see the *problem*. So I am very optimistic.

I am also reminded of the famous quote "the wise compound their
differences in a mutually forbearing spirit."

Let us all try to make the New Year a starting point for a united
and harmonious TSA.

Seasons Greeting to all.

MK Ramadoss