Re: John Algeo

Dec 23, 1996 08:47 PM
by MK Ramadoss

At 041800 PM 12/23/95 -0500 Chuck wrote:
>Gerda and I were at the Wheaton HQ tonight Friday for a solstice program.
> After the program was mercifully over it was awful! we ran into John
>coming out of his office. He looked terrible! I don't know if he is coming
>down with latest bug that is going around or the strain from all this by-law
>stuff is getting to him but if any of you out there have some healing energy
>to send to him please do so.
>Chuck

Thanks for the info. I will send him whatever healing energy I have. Should
help him. BTW on the question of the bug there are two things I have found
very helpful when any bug hits you. One is a homeopathic tablet called Alpha
CF which is manufactured in Netherlands for the famous US Company Boericke &
Tafel. This helps to cut down the intensity of the bug if taken when the
first symptom shows up. The second is the well known Apple Cider Vinegar.
When there is any bug it help to take it twice a day when down with the bug
as well as when there is no bug. The prefered vinegar is the ones made from
whole apple and fermented in wooden vats. As all of us know it is acetic
acid at 5% concentration and I usually take a teaspoon in one cup of water
and some like it with a little honey. Some of you may recall there was a
book on the apple cider vinegar by the well know theosophist Cyril Scott.

..doss