Re: Anonymity & other issues

Dec 23, 1996 01:33 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Liesel
>It would be nice if we could help fashion a TS in the spirit the Masters
>intended. Unfortunately we seem to be such an independent lot that we need
>to quibble all the time about who's righter. It would be great I think if
>to our independent thinking we could add a few smidgens of tolerance.

This correlates to something I was just reading about - the need for diversity.
"Have you ever realized that a group composed entirely of people upon the same
ray and who were also at exactly the same point of evolution would be
relatively futile and useless? Such a group would lack dynamic-the dynamic
which comes into expression when many different ray qualities meet and combine"
Discipleship in the New Age Vol. II p. 107

Maybe that's what makes this mailing list much more interesting. The contrasts
the clashes the fights and the making up. Sounds like a pretty good storyline.

Ann E. Bermingham

PS When my spelling checker hits your name Liesel it wants to change it to
Diesel.