Re: Returns of Christ

Dec 23, 1996 00:46 AM
by liesel

writes:

>> >Jesus in the gospel accounts also gives conflicting messages!
>> >At one point he is quoted as saying he has come only to the lost
>> >sheep of the house of Israel and elsewhere accepts gentiles
>> >into his following.
>> >
>> >I guess God's son is just confused in whatever guise we find
>> >him. Should have had a daughter if you ask me which you
>> >probably don't.
>> >
>> >:- Alan
>

>> Alan thanks for the compliment but what makes you think a daughter would
>> be any less confused than a son? Confused in a different way perhaps but
>> confused nonetheless until Nirvana
>>
>> Liesel
>
>It would at least have been worth a *try* surely? And who wants
>Nirvana? Sounds pretty d... selfish to me. Now a Boddhisatva
>sp? - that sound more fun - plenty of things to do you're
>considered right on loaded with good karma - a job with
>*respect* - KPJ please note! :-
>
>I'm at home all over the holiday and will be on line nightly as
>usual for anyone who is interested.
>
>Alan
>--
>Member Theosophy International.
>Member Human Race.
>Private e-mail: guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>
>Ok it'd be worth a try.

I agree with you actually Bodhisattvahood is greatly preferable to Nirvana.

'I'm also at home over Christmas & will be checking my mail after my
company goes home again which they do early. On Christmas Eve my son Dave
is coming. On Christmas Day my computer whiz kid Michael is coming with
his family. Maybe we'll have time to straighten out some kinks in my
programs that I don't know how to do.

Enjoy you holidays Alan

Liesel