Searching e-mail address

Dec 21, 1996 07:40 PM
by M K Ramadoss

This morning while I was in cyberspace browsing around I typed in the
key words e-mail and address. The search engine yahoo came with several
locations which provide for searching of e-mail addresses. The search can
be any combination of first name last name organization internet
connection provider such as aol compuserve etc.. When I tried some
names familiar to all of us in the Theosophy world in some cases I came
up with one or two e-mail addresses. This search is like thumbing thru a
phone book except that the computer program does it for you.

It is a great resource for anyone trying to locate the e-mail of an
individual or trying to find the name of the individual.

..doss