Re: An Auspicious Solstice

Dec 17, 1996 08:15 AM
by MK Ramadoss

At 044100 PM 12/17/95 -0500 you wrote:
>We did a solstice celebration at the Houston Lodge. I was asked to do a
>meditation and I realized that this may be a very auspicious solstice indeed.
>The solstice is a little late being on the 22. The solstice marks the longest
>day of the year the dark night of the soul. We move from the frivolity and
>generosity of Sagitarius ruled by Jupiter Santa to Capricorn the merciless
>executive ruled by Saturn the father of endings and restriction.

Glad to see that someone in Houston is on this forum. I am planning to
send out the information sheet on signing up to theos-l. Any effort on your
part to encourage the members of your lodge and their friends to sign up
here will greatly help. More participants more we can exchange ideas and
discuss other matters.

When you next meet with members at your lodge please convey my best
greetings for a merry christmas and happy new year to all of you.

...doss