Call for help on beginner books

Dec 17, 1996 07:35 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

To all members of Theos-l:

I have a friend who is interested in TS. She likes Quest magazine and wants to
know more about what TS is what it stands for and some history. She feels she
is not an intellectual and is intimidated by some of the literature. She's
looking for guidance in terms of some beginners' literature that is not going to
overwhelm her. What would the august body that frequents this corner of
cyberspace suggest?

Thank you

Ann E. Bermingham

P.S. We have a tenative date to see J. Algeo speak on the Wizard of Oz at
Olcott. She thinks John is cool.