CD Roms

Dec 13, 1996 06:23 PM
by bbrown

Here is the reply from my friend. I didn't get it quite right.

Well when I visited London the first time about a year ago they had
a couple of 286 computers at the headquarters. Everyone there were
very much from the old guard. Not exactly very welcoming. I think
they get people all the time. I visited again a few months ago. This
time they employed a young computer programmer a Serbian refugee to
upgrade their system. He is very much a Theosophist has written a
small book and was very interesting like talking to Krishnamurti. He
has had an experience of expanded consciousness quite interesting
but that is another story in fact it happened to him while reading a
book in the T.S. library written from a different level of
consciousness. ANyway it is his intention to write on basic
theosophy to put onto the network. I think if I achieved anything
thereit may have been to convince the General Secretary how
important it is to have this information accessible on the net. No
point having lots of money in the bank and ancient equipment. I must
say that England is still very behind compared to the rest of Europe
as far as scientific equipment etc. is concerned.

Bee Brown
Member Theosophy International