Re: Serious Nit Picking

Dec 12, 1996 10:39 AM
by MK Ramadoss

At 102500 PM 12/12/95 -0500 Liesel wrote:
>esoteric things are only given out to those who are ready. The others
>don't need to settle for crumbs really but they need to learn what
>there is to learn which includes hoiw to practice Ahimsa.

>Liesel
>Member Theosophy International
>Member Human Race

I completely agree with you. We all have a lot to learn and we do
learn every minute of our lives. The practice of Ahimsa just for the good
it contributes to all living beings is a very contributory way to help all
living beings which automatically includes humans and by practicing Ahimsa
may be progressing spiritually too.

...doss