Re: Social programs

Nov 27, 1995 10:35 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Ann

That's 01 of the dumb things about all these social programs. I know.
I used to supervise getting in to them in one office I worked in. Just you try
to go to school long enough to really get a decent job & usually the
money isn't there. They just want to fund short term training.
& now they're going to cut down the moneys some more. I think it's
cutting off your nose to spite your face. I'm sorry your husband got
caught in the middle of it.

Incidentally I never answered you re most of your family now being
LLC. I like what I know about them. I forgot to mention that we also
have some Catholics. The parents of the girl who's marrying the
Vietnamese is Catholic. Seems that most Asians are that if they're
not Buddhist.

Liesel