Re: Multiple Choice III

Nov 24, 1995 09:55 AM
by RIhle

ET

Well ... As far as I know HPB is no longer speaking to us although
perhaps there's some channel claiming to represent her? I'm still a
student and finding myself learning new things as I read study and
write about Theosophy. JRC has left us but could always return to
tell us what we're missing on the other channels. And you've got your
work cut out for you if you're planning to get our grim faces to
crack a smile or two! <grin>

RI

Then it's a good thing all four of us have male-bonded. . . .